Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Yay! Another survey!

I live: In a town that has a church with the only remaining bell in active service crafted by Paul Revere...pretty darn cool huh?
I work: At home...wiping faces and folding laundry.
I smell: Babies' breath...no, not the flower, Mallory is sleeping inches from my face.
I listen: To talk radio when I am driving.
I hide: Candy if I don't want to split it four ways.
I walk: Nope, I'm waddling these days, and not very far.
I write: Lists that get lost in my purse.
I see: Excellent - my vision is great.
I sing: But I can't carry a tune.
I can: Cut/color/style hair which is going to be invaluable someday with all of the girls I am surrounded by.
I watch: Way too many scary shows that make me the paranoid person I am today (48 Hours Mystery, Dateline, 20/20).
I daydream: A lot throughout the day.
I want: To see this baby already!
I cry: And immediately have a headache.
I read: Strictly non-fiction books, the news online and blogs of course!
I love: Getting away with family.
I rode: In the car yesterday.
I sometimes: Have trouble managing my time.
I fear: A home invasion...I definitely need to stop watching 48 Hours Mystery.
I hope: My kids grow up to be happy, well-adjusted and want to be close to me and Jay.
I eat: The heels of bread and love them...my father would be proud!
I drink: Not nearly enough water! When I'm not pregnant, there are days where I drink none at all...shhh...I know that is BAD!
I play: Card games with Jay and we are insanely competitive.
I miss: Carefree summer days.
I forgive: Very easily. It makes me happy that most things just roll off my back.
I drive: A cool minivan...you wish you did too!
I lost: A huge box full of my kitchen stuff (and God knows what else was in there) in the move and it might just drive me crazy!
I dream: Usually every night.
I kiss: The girls everyday.
I hug: Jay.
I have: Been blessed with lots of funny, little girls that make me laugh everyday.
I remember: Not too much of my childhood.
I don't: Get nearly as much sleep as I should but I'm OK with it.
I believe: There is a God and prayers do get answered but you won't find me at church very often.
I owe: A lot to my parents...raising seven kids is no joke.
I know: This time in my life is going to go by in the blink of an eye and I try to remember that everyday.
I hate: Waking up to an alarm clock.
I wish: I didn't have heartburn at this very moment.
I wear: Pajamas a lot these days.
Maybe I should: Keep in touch with friends more often...I just hate talking on the phone.
People would say that I'm: Generally always cheery, right???
I don't understand: The whole pet thing...don't judge me!
My past is: Just that, the past.
I get annoyed when: I'm running late.
Parties are: Lots of fun and I usually don't want them to end.
Tomorrow: I will take the kids to visit preschool...in September they will all be in the same class. Insane, huh?
Never in my life have I: Jumped out of a plane and I never will.
When I was younger I: wanted to be a mom...I can check that one off the list.
When I'm nervous: I feel sick to my stomach.
My life is not complete without: COFFEE everyday.
If you visit my hometown: You must go to the oldest county fair in the country!
The world could do without: Violence and drugs.
If I ever go back to school: My life would be a crazy balancing act...but someday.
And, by the way: You should do this too. I would love to read it.

9 comments:

Mary said...

Good luck with Rosalie. I can't wait to see pictures of her arrival. Are the other girls getting excited?

Kelli said...

That was sooooo good~you are so much deeper than you let on, always smiling and happy...we'd never know you had fears and worries. You seem so carefree. That was great and insightful.

That DAMN box full of kitchen stuff! It drives me crazy too!

Lisa said...

Are you done hogging Rosalie yet? We want to see her. I mean I know you love being pregnant and all!!! Haha.

Anonymous said...

the world could do without drugs?

you're glib!

who r u tom cruise?
i live for the chronic!

Kate said...

haha i love the one about baby's breath! so funny! :)

Jenn said...

So, what kind of crazy stunts did you pull to get the girls into pre-school??? That's awesome!

Jenn said...

btw...reading this made me miss you, can't wait to see you (and Rosalie) on Thursday!! or Friday, whichever is better

Becca said...

Hey Guys,
I just wanted to say congratulations!!! Rosalie is beautiful. I can't believe home much hair she has.

Kelli said...

Okay, you must not be blogging b/c there's just NOTHING going on w/ the Maxwells, right?
WRONG!!! Stop slacking!
Let me guess...you're camera is lost somewhere in your car or maybe one of the kids barfed on your laptop again.
Come on, get crack-a-lackin!
My God, have you even introduced Rosalie yet?!?!
Prrrrressssure!