Monday, February 8, 2010

Memory Lane Monday

Since the day Mallory was mobile we've known just how wild and crazy she can be...


always pushing the envelope...scaring the crap out of me...


and then Rosie came along...and like Mallory, she fears nothing...


What's next?  World domination!


C'mon, that smile is pretty evil!  And she's got a crazy cackle to go along with it!

4 comments:

Katie said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa chiclet teeth!

love it!!!

Kelli said...

OMG, I never saw this post! lmao! I forgot what Mall looked like that young! Rosie and she are so different looking, but so the similiar!?
Both CRAZY for sure!
I love 'em to pieces, all dem Maxwell girls!
xoxo

Kelli said...

p.s. Beautiful background! Love the quotes!

Jenn said...

Love this post. It's so funny to see the two of them at the same age. They are both crazy little divas for sure!! hahaha! Charlie has been pointing to Rosalie's picture on the fridge and smiles - he misses his little stalker!