Thursday, March 25, 2010

Can you believe that March is almost over?  I can't!  We have been so busy lately.  It seems as if we have an event every weekend.  And the girls couldn't be happier! 

We had a sleepover party with the Coughlin gals!  Cousins are so much fun!  Daddy went out and bought waffle cones and all the fixins and even Rose got in on the action.




SHE ALSO TURNED ONE!
We stayed the weekend in North Conway for her birthday and had a celebration with the Coughlins. We also had cake with each of the Nanas.

Hey, get your fingers away from the cake!

 A little help from Mallory...the look on Rosalie's face is too cute! 

She was actually very neat and just licked her fingers.

More birthday celebrations...with Uncle Matt and Auntie Liz!



Our resident fashion DIVA...



Rosalie dozing off while I washed dishes...had to get a picture before I moved her!


Rosalie's first attempt with a spoon...and a twin jumping in the picture.  I say twin because...are you ready for this...I'm a bad mom and I can't tell who it is.  I would say Hill by the looks of it but I remember Nat asking to be in the picture.  And Nat swears it's her.  Hmmm?


And a group shot.  I have to laugh and keep looking back on this picture because Rosalie is now SO part of the group!  She wouldn't have it any other way! 

Where did I get all of these little girls?  And how did it happen so fast???

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeannie, they are growing up sooo fast! I cant' believe it! Give them hugs and kisses for us!!! :)