Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Mallory! XOXO

Mallory's 4Th birthday turned into a week-long celebration!  She had many cakes, candles and gifts and was S-P-O-I-L-E-D (as Nana Connolly would say)!  She woke up on her actual birthday and in typical Mallory fashion (ha, ha), got all dolled up.  She wanted to look "adorable."  Her creation...


Her new Hello Kitty rings I just knew she would LOVE!
Her birthday breakfast!
Birthday Hibachi dinner with cousin Caragh (the twins chose to sleep at Nana Rich's with Reilly)
Blurry picture but I could not get over how much these girls look alike!
They were intent on eating their rice with chop sticks...needless to say, they were very busy focusing.
Whatcha staring at?
This guy!  And each time Caragh saw a flame, she was in my lap in a flash!
Rosie was interested too!
Birthday celebration at Nana Marie's
Thanks to everyone for their special birthday gifts!  Mallory is a happy girl!
xoxo

0 comments: