Those are such cute photo's. I love the swing one! We did this with my twins too when they were little! Are they identical? My sister had identical twin girls almost a year after I had my twins! So cute...
i don't even remember them that little...too cute!
Gosh, a trip down memory lane!LOVE 'em!!!Auntie Kelli
Wow, they are so cute! That seems so long ago! I love you girls!
Time goes so fast. What cute pics.Kelly
They are beautiful...I am so glad they are healthy and happy!!! We love you guys!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Those are such cute photo's. I love the swing one! We did this with my twins too when they were little! Are they identical? My sister had identical twin girls almost a year after I had my twins!
So cute...
i don't even remember them that little...too cute!
Gosh, a trip down memory lane!
LOVE 'em!!!
Auntie Kelli
Wow, they are so cute! That seems so long ago! I love you girls!
Time goes so fast. What cute pics.
Kelly
They are beautiful...I am so glad they are healthy and happy!!! We love you guys!!!
Post a Comment