Monday, January 7, 2008

New post

Since inquiring minds would like to know so badly...my camera and fingers are both in working order. The problem is my photo software. And honestly I'm sick of seeing the beef stroganoff recipe too!

So a suggestion was made that I publish a text only post but who comes here to read anything I write? And I have so many pictures from December that I'd love to post. I may even have Natalie's rendition of Yo Gabba Gabba's "I'm Sorry" on video to share.

Here's a picture to tide you over...

One of the girls' major teen idols, cousin Cassidy
LOVE this picture!

8 comments:

Katie said...

thank the lord jesus our prayers have been answered!!!!

cute pic!
call the photo software company for help...that's what i do. they are available 24/7 for free to help you in situations like this!!!

Katie said...

...oh and i would LOVE to see Natalie singing, I'm so I'm so sorry-- the question is, can she jump like a jellyfish as good as that guy can?
ask jay to post that video, accent included please!

Anonymous said...

Thankee thankee! Nice and refreshing!
Love the pic too!

Love you all,
Kelli

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

the picture is very cute! i was thinking you had given up on blogging. i for one am glad to see you back! i am sad to say that i never made the beef straganoff recipe even though it was up forever :) Anyway, I hope you have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Thank God! I was almost not even going to check if you were back and was sick of that recipe! (I did copy it but haven't made it).
Happy to see something new!
Mary

Mary S. said...

Hello!!!! Is anyone blogging in there?????

Lisa said...

hey jeannie how are you guys??

Anonymous said...

just an announcement...jeannie's fingers are officially broken. i sanpped them all in two because she is the WORST blogger EVER.

oh, and she went blind. there will be no more blogging. don't bother checking back.
it's hopeless.

katie