Today was the twins' third dance lesson. They look forward to this all week long and are becoming more and more comfortable each lesson. The last picture shows Mrs. Vanessa. The twins think it is really cool that she has a baby in her belly like Auntie Katie! And I have to mention how well behaved Mallory is! She doesn't make a peep. This coming September all three Maxwell girls will be in the same age bracket for dance lessons. Can you say Maxwell overload?
Kelli I could spank you for the above comment. PMP!
Anyhow, these pics delivered. They look absolutely adorable!
All we need now is Mal in a spandex outfit and I'll be satisfied. A maniac on the floor! These almost rival the first ballerina pic of Hill. Scan and post please!
6 comments:
They look soooo adorable in their dance outfits!!! I hope they have fun!
That is so cute. They look so sweet!
They're so cute in their little pink outfits.
OH MY Gooorsh!
Enough said!
Too cute!
Love you girls!
Auntie Kelli
Kelli I could spank you for the above comment. PMP!
Anyhow, these pics delivered. They look absolutely adorable!
All we need now is Mal in a spandex outfit and I'll be satisfied. A maniac on the floor!
These almost rival the first ballerina pic of Hill. Scan and post please!
So so so cute! Love these pics!
Post a Comment