Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sick!

Can you spot which two are sick now?


I'll give you a hint...this is one of them.

On the bright side, Hillary told me this morning that she'd like to drop all future plans of being a gas station attendant, in favor of becoming a firewoman. I couldn't be happier!

12 comments:

Kelli said...

OMG, these kids are too funny!
LOL!!!

Being sick is NO fun!
Think spring!!!

Auntie Kelli

THE MARIQUE FAMILY said...

Love your new Layout and I am also glad to see you are posting again!! gas station attendant!!! LOL!! love keeping in touch this way. xoxo kim

Mary S. said...

love love love the new layout too!
poor kids! Hillary i am glad you changed your future plans, if you are anything like your mother I don't think you would like to get your hands dirty!
how were the kids parent/teacher conference? i'm sure the stories are blogworthy!
i hope you feel better soon!i love you guys!

Lisa said...

poor baby...get better soon, so we can go to bonkers!!!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ So not fun to be sick! Love the gas station attendant! :)

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

poor kids, i hope they start feeling better soon! the build a bear story is very cute, i love it!

Katie said...

Jeannie I always thought that you would be more suited as a fuel station attendant...you have bad gas! HA HA HA
I crack myself up!

These kids are too funny. That's the kind of story they will laugh at one day...or she just may end up pumping gas so when Auntie Mary pulls away with the hose still in her car, she won't get in trouble!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL...Mary pulling away w/ the hose still in the car!!! Funny s***!!!


Kelli

Kelli said...

Quit commenting on everyone else's and start a bloggin' dammit!!!

;)I'm in one of those moods, best if I log off! haha!

Anonymous said...

hey
what's wrong with a gas station attendant?
that's how i've been making a buck since the show...
7 weeks still clean.

Mom of 3 Boys said...

nice new bright layout....now spring just needs to come!!!

Kelli said...

Well, I'm sick too...of this post!!! Get crackalackin'!