I included this picture in my last post but I wanted to share a story about it. When the girls' bears were being stuffed, the twins (who are usually very shy) wanted no part in stuffing the heart in its back. Finally came Mallory's turn and to no one's surprise, she ran right up and stuffed it deep into her bear's back. The woman sewed it up and we decided to pick out clothes. The next day we went to Nana's house to show off our new bears and I discovered the back to Mallory's bear had come undone. When I trekked back to Build a Bear the woman said that that can happen when the bear is overstuffed and she sewed it right up. I didn't give it a second thought. That night as I got into bed with Mallory, she was searching around the bed. She then held up the red heart out of her bear. I couldn't believe it. She had slept with her bear the night before and when I wasn't aware, she opened it's back to search for the heart. I don't know why I think this story is so funny but everytime I think of it, it makes me laugh. She is so sweet and smart and it's moments like these that make me forget all about her daily tirades.
Happy Halloween
9 years ago
4 comments:
It's sooooo funny b/c it's soooo Mallory!
If you think about it, what kid wouldn't want to rip that stitching open to retrieve that little heart!?!?
That's as fun as the bear itself.
I love this story too!
Love you Mal!
Auntie Kelli
that kid is too funny! i can't believe she remembered that they even put a heart in their! what a litttle smarty pants or future serial killer!haha!just kidding!
i love you mallory!
auntie mary
That's a cute story! ;)
love u mal mal
very cute!
Post a Comment