Monday, February 4, 2008

Photos throughout January

First snow day of 2008



making a snowman with Daddy





Build a Bear - Thank you Uncle Matt Service! We had so much fun!





Nana's house with Mia

Mall and her dolly

First dance class!

fun with the Coughlin girls

being sweet and silly

coloring on paper (and themselves) with markers...thank god for washables!

(note the couch in the background...see I have gotten better)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love these pics! auntie loves you! jeannie, i can't believe they are coloring that close to your beloved couch! by the way, i forgot how pretty it is!
love you guys!
auntie mary

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics!!!
Where are Jay's snow boots??? haha
Fun or fights w/ the Coughlin girls???
Which one is sweet and which one is silly?
OMG! Markers!!! Where's Mommy and didn't she wonder why they were so quiet???

Auntie Funny Bunny
xxoo

Anonymous said...

uh oh! I think Auntie Funny Bunny could start something as good as Auntie Jelly Belly!

Are You Serious! said...

Cute pictures! I love the polk-a-dot jammies. You're better than me! I don't let my kids touch markers!!! THey always seem to find something to ruin, crayons are bad enough around here! :)

Katie said...

wow you're on a roll!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE MARKER PIC. Oh my god! Those are the best pics! Someday they will look back and laugh!